Publishing online video is no mean feat. Next Thursday, March 10th, we’ll host a webinar with Streaming Media to discuss some of the biggest challenges for publishers and site managers, along with proven strategies for overcoming common hurdles. The webinar is free, so join us if you can. Details and further description below.
Solving Today’s Top Hurdles in Online Video
Produced by Streaming Media
Thursday, March 10th
11:00am PT/2:00pm ET
The age of Internet video is here, and with it have arrived challenges complex enough to intimidate even the most battle-hardened online professional. How do you make video accessible across new tablets and smartphones? How do you manage a growing library of video assets that have to be packaged and delivered in different ways? What about live versus on-demand streaming? Is there a way to integrate video management with existing IT systems? What about analytics?
Join Limelight Networks executives for a practical discussion on improving your online processes and technologies for video management and distribution. Through commentary and case studies, this webcast will cover:
- How to streamline video workflow from the ingest process to library management and channel creation
- How to simplify content syndication and distribution to PCs, tablets, and smartphones
- Integration with other IT functions including content management systems, ad serving networks, and content delivery network services
- Considerations for live streaming versus on-demand video
- How to improve analytics data for continually optimized video performance